Tilt 'N Drain, 6', White, Downspout Extender, Extends Your Downspout 3' Long To 6', Made Of Strong Flexible Material, Withstands The Outdoor Elements, Fits 2" x 3" Or 3" x 4" Downspouts, 5-1/2" Wide Channel Directs Water Away From Foundation, Flips Up To For Ease Of Mowing & Lawn Care, Swivels 180 Degree For Total Water Flow Control.
Frost King’s Tilt ‘n Drain downspout extender fits 3” and 4” downspouts. Its wide channel directs water away from your foundation. It extends from 3’ to 6’ and swivels 180 degrees ensuring water is away from the foundation. It also flips up for ease of mowing and storage when its not raining. That way its not getting in the way or unsightly like fixed downspouts. To install, remove the existing elbow from downspout and replace it with the Tilt ‘n Drain. Available in white and brown to match the most popular color gutter systems.
- Fits 3" and 4" downspouts
- Extends from 3 feet to 6 feet long
- 5-1/2" wide channel directs water away from foundation
- Swivels 180 degrees for total water flow control
- Flips up for ease of mowing, lawn care, or storage
- Available in brown (TV# 220358)
Manufacturer Part Number