3/4", Oval Conduit Body, For Use With Threaded Rigid/IMC Conduit For Pulling Access Or To Split A Run Into Multiple Directions, Removable Cover Allows Access For Maintenance & Making Taps & Splices To Conductors, Durable Die Cast Aluminum Construction, Premium Powder Coat Finish, Includes NBR Synthetic Rubber Gasket, Stamped Aluminum Cover, Combination Head Screw, NEMA 3R Rated, 2014 NEC Compliant.
3/4", oval conduit body, for use with threaded rigid/imc conduit for pulling access or to split a run into multiple directions, removable cover allows access for maintenance & making taps & splices to conductors, durable die cast aluminum construction, premium powder coat finish, includes nbr synthetic rubber gasket, stamped aluminum cover, combination head screw, nema 3r rated, 2014 nec compliant.
- 3/4-Inch Threaded Oval Conduit Body, Type T, With Cover & Gasket Assembled
- Use To Join 2 Rigid Or IMC Conduits & Provide Access To The Interior
- Of The Raceway System For Wire Pulling, Maintenance, Additions Or Splicing As Permitted By The NEC
- The Configuar ation Of Threaded Entrances
- & Covers Permits Installation & Access From The Appropriate Direction.
Manufacturer Part Number
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov