15A, Double Pole Breaker, 120-240V, 2" Space Required, For Square D QO Load Centers, UL Listed, CSA Approved, Bulk.
The QO 15 Amp Double-Pole Plug-On Circuit Breaker is compatible with QO load centers, QO enclosures, CSED devices and NQOD panelboards. The breaker is designed with a thermal-magnetic tripping system to protect from both electrical surges and overloads. Finding which breaker has tripped is easy thanks to the Visi-Trip indicator.
- QO 15 Amp two-pole circuit breaker
- The QO 15 Amp two-pole circuit breaker contains a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism and has a two-pole common trip and the breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify the tripped circuit in the load center
- The breaker features a Visi-Trip indicator to easily identify a tripped circuit in the load center this circuit breaker has a maximum load of 240 volts with a 10,000 AIR and uses a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism
- Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system
- Two-pole with a common trip
- Compatible with QO load centers and CSED devices
- 10,000 AIR
- 120/240 VAC
- ANSI certified and UL listed
Manufacturer Part Number