Faucet Mount Drinking Water Filter, Installs In Minutes, No Tools Required, Includes Adapters, Features Diverter Valve, Reduces Lead & Cyst Reduction, & Chlorine, Taste & Odor, Use Replacement Cartridge Model #FM-15RA True Value #883-827.
Put the on-tap convenience of the Culligan FM-15A faucet mount filter to work for you. This unit is ideal for individuals seeking a solution to the #1 water quality issue as identified by consumers - that of bad tastes and odors in their water. This filter goes even further in protecting against additional water issues that are of concern. The FM-15A provides Level 3 Advanced Filtration for the reduction of bad taste & odor, aesthetic chlorine taste & odor, sediment, lead, cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium, turbidity, atrazine, lindane, and particulate class I. The filter cartridge has a life of up to 200 gallons or 2 months.
- Culligan FM-15A faucet mount drinking water filter improves the taste and quality of drinking water right from your tap.
- Level 3 Advanced Filtration
- Reduces: Bad taste & odor, aesthetic chlorine taste & odor, sediment, lead, cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium, turbidity, atrazine, lindane, and nominal particulate class I.
- Simple design allows for easy, no-tools-needed installation; to activate filter, simply pull the diverter tab
- Uses Culligan FM-15RA
- NSF Tested and Certified with 2-year limited warranty
- Package includes: Filter body with diverter valve/aerator, FM-15RA filter cartridge, adapter kit, and cartridge change reminder sticker
- Filter life: 200 gallons or 2 months
Manufacturer Part Number