1/4" Flare x 1/8" Male Pipe Thread, Brass, Flare Connector, Lead Free Compliant Product Which Meets Public Law 111-380, Bulk.
1/4" flare x 1/8" male pipe thread, brass, flare connector, lead free compliant product which meets public law 111-380.
- Compliant Product Which Meets California AB-1953
- Compliant Product Which Meets Vermont SB-152
- Two Piece Construction - Nut And Body
- Use With Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Or Steel Tubing
- Negavtive 65 Degreees to Plus 250 Degrees F. Temperature Range
- Standard Fittings Use Short Nuts. Long Nuts Are Available For Higher Vibrations Applications.
- Resists Mechanical Pullout
- Easy To Disassemble And Can Be Reassembled Many Times, With No Effect On The Seal
- Primary Uses: Fuel Equipment, Plumbing, Gases, Refrigeration, and Vacumm Lines.
- To Assemble:
- 1. Cut Smooth, Square End On Tubbing
- 2. Slide Nut onto Tube - Threads Facing End
- 3. Flare End Of Tube
- 4. Thread Nut to Body Until Snug, Then 1/6th Turn
This product can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov